The sale of 152 apartments out of 174 chosen on 25.01.2019, via the “Affordable Housing” System over the portal “Electronic Government” (www.e-gov.az), on buildings 1 to 7 of the Yasamal Residential Complex - the first project of the State Housing Development Agency, ended.
Out of 152 apartments acquired on preferential terms, 37 are one-room, 83 two-room, and 32 three-room apartments. Out of the citizens who acquired apartments, 34 purchased them at their own cost, while 118 acquired them using a preferential mortgage credit.
Although 6% of the citizens who have acquired apartments had expressed their intention to get an apartment at their own cost at the time of registering on the “Affordable Housing” System, in the process of purchase and sale, it rose to 22%. Citizens, who purchased apartments at their own cost, having benefited from the additional discounts applied by the Agency, paid the following amounts for one-, two- and three-room apartments, respectively:
- for a 1-room apartment - 28 301 Manats (before the discount, this amount was 31 445 Manats);
- for a 2-room apartment - 42 904 Manats (before the discount, this amount was 47 671 Manats);
- for a 3-room apartment - 59 432 Manats (before the discount, this amount was 66 035 Manats).
In addition, those citizens who acquired apartments using the preferential mortgage credit were also applied discounts. 33% of these persons who had paid more than required as preliminary payment, acquired their apartments with 10% additional discount. As a result:
- monthly payment for a 1-room apartment starts from 92 Manats (for 360 months, although 129-136 Manats had been indicated in the announcement for a 1-room apartment as monthly payment);
- monthly payment for a 2-room apartment starts from 142 Manats (for 360 months, although 205-236 Manats had been indicated in the announcement for a 2-room apartment as monthly payment);
- monthly payment for a 3-room apartment starts from 269 Manats (for 360 months, although 238-288 Manats had been indicated in the announcement for a 3-room apartment as monthly payment);
Among the citizens acquiring apartments, military servicemen who have served at least 3 years, as well as retired military servicemen of the Republic of Azerbaijan and those transferred to the reserve, persons who have served in the state service bodies at least 3 years, including persons with special rank who have served at least 3 years in the internal affairs bodies are in the majority. In general, 58% of those who have acquired apartments are aged under 35.
The number of the apartments chosen by citizens but rejected later is 22, out of them, 7 being one-room, 9 two-room, and 6 three-room apartments. These apartments will be put to sale together with the apartments to be included in the following announcement.
Reasons for rejecting apartments chosen:
More detailed information about the results of the sale can be obtained here.
As a result of the sales of apartments in the Yasamal Residential Complex on 05.09.2018 and 25.01.2019, 430 people acquired apartments on preferential terms. The number of persons who have been given an electronic cabinet on the “Affordable Housing” System is 10,543. Soon, next announcement will be given in connection with sale of apartments in the Yasamal Residential Complex.