The State Housing Development Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan calls for open bids in connection with purchasing consultation services on the registration of intellectual property rights to the “Affordable Housing” System (copyrights, patenting of the technical solution and the system).
The bidders are required to submit their bidding proposals in writing, signed, sealed, and put in double packing. While assessing the bidding proposals, the following criteria will be given preference: low price, compliance of the contender’s qualifications with the relevant works, its experience on similar works, and fulfilment of the contracting agreement in the shortest possible timeframe.
Detailed information about the subject of the bids is given in the Collection of General Terms and Conditions of the Bids. Those interested may acquire the Collection of General Terms and Conditions of the Bids (prepared in the Azerbaijani language) at 85Z, Jalil Mammadguluzadeh Street, Baku City, having applied in writing, getting registered and paid the participation fee in the amount of 200 (two hundred) Manats to the account shown below (the coordinating person: Veliyev Zahid Musa, phone: (+994 12) 594-54-01, ext. 238)).
Tax ID: 1701934661
“Capital Bank” OJSC’s Central Branch
Cod of the Branch: 200026
Tax ID: 9900003611
SWİFT Code: AIIBAZ2X
The State Housing Development Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan
In no case shall the participation fee paid be returned.
In order to get the status of a contender and participate in the bids, service providers shall submit the following documents (on an official letter-headed paper, approved by seal):
- Full name, legal status, Articles of Association, the country of registration and bank details of the service provider;
- a certificate from the relevant tax and social protection authorities confirming the absence of any overdue liabilities on taxes and other obligatory payments in the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of the financial statement on the contender’s activities in the course of the last 1 (one) year, issued by the tax authority;
- a bank certificate on the contender’s financial status for the last 1 (one) year;
- information about the qualifications (such information shall be submitted in the documents and forms required in the Collection of General Terms and Conditions of the Bids);
- other documents: in case of foreign companies participating in the bids, documents confirming existence of their representative office in Azerbaijan.
The contenders should submit the documents indicated in Items 1, 2 and 5 before April 10, 2019, to the Bidding Commission. The bidding proposal of any bidder failing to submit any of the abovementioned documents, or not meeting the requirements concerning the qualification characteristics shall not be accepted.
The contenders should submit their bidding proposals (signed, sealed, and in a double packing) before 17:00 on April 18, 2019, to the abovementioned address. Any envelope submitted later than the abovementioned date will be returned. The envelopes with bidding proposal will be opened at 11:00 a.m., on April 19, 2019, at the Housing Development State Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan