The State Housing Development Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan invites to an open bids on purchasing software.
The bidders are invited to present their biddings in writing, signed, sealed and doubled packing. Following criteria will be given preference while assessing the bidding offer: low price, compliance of the bidder’s qualification characteristics with the relevant works, availability of the required personnel, work experience, and fulfilment of the contracting agreement in the shortest span of time.
Detailed information about the subject of the tender is provided in the General Terms and Conditions for Submission of Bids. Those interested may acquire the General Terms and Conditions for Submission of Bids (made in Azerbaijani) at 85Z, Jalil Mammadguluzadeh Street, Baku City, after having applied in writing, getting registered and paid 250 (five hundred) fee to the account shown below (the coordinating person: Zaur Garibov, phone: (+994 12) 505-65-37, ext.141).
Tax ID: 1701953921
“Capital Bank” OJSC, Central Branch
Code of the Branch: 200026
Tax ID: 9900003611
SWİFT Code: AIIBAZ2X
The State Housing Development Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan
In no case shall the participation amount paid be returned.
In order to get the status of a bidder and participate in the bids, the potential suppliers of goods (contractors) shall submit the following documents (on an official letter-headed paper, approved by seal):
An application to participate in the bids;
A bank document confirming payment of the participation fee;
The bidding proposal (the bidding proposal shall remain effective at least 30(thirty) banking days as of the day of opening the envelopes);
A guarantee for the bidding proposal amounting to 2(two) percent of the total value of the bidding proposal – a bank guarantee (the effectiveness term of the guarantee shall be at least 30(thirty) days longer than the term of the bidding proposal);
Documents required about the suppliers of goods (contractors). These documents shall include the following:
- Full name, legal status, charter, the country of registration and bank details of the suppliers of goods (contractors);
- a certificate from the relevant tax and social protection authorities confirming the absence of any overdue liabilities on taxes and other obligatory payments in the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of the financial statement on the bidder’s activities in the course of the last 1(one) year, issued by the tax authority;
- a bank certificate on the bidder’s financial status for the last 1(one) year;
- information about the qualifications (such information shall be submitted in the documents and forms required in the General Terms and Conditions for Submission of Bids);
- Other documents: in case of foreign companies participating in the bids, documents confirming existence of their representative office in Azerbaijan.
The bidders should submit the documents indicated in Items 1, 2 and 5 before December 30, 2018 to the Bidding Commission. Any bidding proposal lacking any of the abovementioned documents, or not complying with qualification characteristics shall not be accepted.
The bidders should submit their bid proposals (signed, sealed, and in a double packing) before 17:00 on November 07, 2018, to the abovementioned address. Any envelope submitted later that the abovementioned date will be returned. The bidding proposal envelopes will be opened at 15:00, on November 08, 2018, at MIDA LTD.
The Bidding Commission