The State Housing Development Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan announces an open bidding for the reconstruction of the administrative building of the State Housing Development Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan located at 31, Suleyman Rustam Street, Nasimi district, Baku city.
Bidders are offered to submit their tender proposals in signed, sealed, double-package, written form. The following criteria will be preferred in the evaluation of bids: low cost, timely fulfillment of procurement contract, compliance of contractor's qualifications with relevant works, similar experience, technical, financial and staffing opportunities.
Detailed information about the subject of a competitive tender is provided in the general terms and conditions for submission of bids. Interested persons can get the general terms and conditions for submission of bids (prepared in Azerbaijani language) from 85Z, Jalil Mammadguluzadeh str., Baku (contact person: Zaur Garibov, tel: (+99412) 505-65-37; internal 141) by applying in written form and registering to participate in the bidding process and paying 800 (eight hundred) manats of participation fee to the following account:
“Kapital Bank” OJSC Markaz branch
Branch code: 200026
SWIFT code: AIIBAZ2X
State Housing Development Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Participation fee paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
Contractors must submit the following documents (in official form and approved by stamp) to obtain the status of a bidder and to participate in the tender.
- Full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and bank details of bidder;
- A certified copy of the contract where the bidder performs or continues contracts on similar works;
- A certificate from the relevant tax and social security authority on the absence of any past due obligations on taxes and other compulsory payments in the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- A copy of the financial statement approved by the tax authorities on the bidder's activity for the last 1 (one) year;
- Bank certificate on financial status of bidder over the last 3 (three) years;
- Data on the qualifications of bidder (these data must be submitted in the documents and forms required in the general terms and conditions for submission of bids);
- Other documents: documents confirming presence of a representative office in Azerbaijan when foreign companies participate in the tender.
Bidders must submit the documents referred to in paragraphs 1, 2 and 5 to the Tender Commission by 12 June 2018. Bidder's bid will not be accepted if bidder does not submit any of these documents or does not comply with qualification requirements.
Bidders must submit their tender offers (signed, stamped, double-package envelope) at the address above by 5 pm, June 27, 2018. Envelopes submitted later than indicated date will be returned without opening. Tender envelopes will be opened at the State Housing Development Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan on June 28, 2018.